We are looking for a Junior QA Manual Engineer with strong knowledge of QA practices, and work experience of 6+ months,You will cope with interesting and challenging tasks, and the experience is sure to help you move up the career ladder - from QA engineer to QA team leader.
Our dev-team consists of:
- PM / BA
- 2 Back-end developers
- 4 Front-end developers
- QA engineer
Your core responsibilities will include:
- improve existing QA processes and set up new ones;
- participate in each step of product development cycle;
- create QA documentation;
- deploy and implement test frameworks;
- set Quality standards for the teams in various testing technologies;
- track QA metrics.
- 6+ months of commercial experience in QA Engineering, software QA testing, manual testing;
- knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- knowledge of SDLC;
- experience in REST API and UI testing;
- experience with REST client tools (Postman, Swagger);
- SQL knowledge;
- experience with JIRA and Confluence.
As a success-oriented company we offer:
- interesting projects (development of headless CMS, website development, support of customer-made OMS etc.);
- continuous learning and advancement;
- flexible working hours;
- medical insurance;
- regularly reviewed salary in USD;
- 18 vacation days and paid sick leaves;
- free daily meals from “GudFood”;
- cooperation with charities.
Our office is located in Kyiv. Remote working is negotiable after 3 months of probation period.
Хочу подати свою кандидатуру